February 9, 2012

Budweiser Clydesdales Beer Wagon Papercraft

The Budweiser Clydesdales were introduced by the Anheuser-Busch Brewing Company in 1933 and the horses have appeared frequently in the company's advertising since that time. Clydesdales originated as farm horses in the Clydesdale region of Scotland.This miniature paper model of the Budweiser Clydesdale beer wagon was created by Dave Winfield and may be downloaded here. Some of the other mini vehicle papercraft models by Dave may be seen here.

8 comments:

  1. I would love to make the Budweiser Clydesdale Beer Wagon but the link isn't good anymore

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The link has been updated. Try again, it should work now.

      Delete
  2. like the bud wagon would like to download it but it wont let me. thanks jim

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for letting me know. Try again, the link has been updated. Keeping links up to date on this blog is a full time job! ;)

      Delete
  3. Hi. The link is not working for the Budweiser horses.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The link works for me. I can't find a problem. Please try again.

      Delete
  4. Thanks buddy! I've been searching for this download for ages!
    I appreciate your dedication in keeping the links active and replying to folk's concerns.

    ReplyDelete